Salem Engineering Group, Inc., (SALEM) has a full-time Environmental Project Manager opening in our Fresno/Central Valley area office. The position is primarily responsible for conducting and managing environmental projects including asbestos sampling surveys/abatement project management, and Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performance of technical field work including conducting Asbestos-Containing Material (ACM) and Lead-Based Paint (LBP) surveys/Phase I ESAs, preparing asbestos survey and Phase I ESA reports, project design, specifications and monitoring of environmental projects.
- Proposal and Report preparation and peer review.
- Client Management and Development
- Manage project budgets and invoicing.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 Years + Experience in Environmental Consulting conducting technical field work
- Current certification as a California DOSH Certified Asbestos Consultant or Site Surveillance Technician
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with excellent communication and writing skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree Preferred.